Social Icons

Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

One Postcard From My Life-Kondaveedu Fort

Hello Everyone
How are you all?

Seems like late start for new year for me.
Well i had wonderful celebration for new year eve and next day,away from city,away from crowd,beneath open sky,in the arms of nature.Will share the detailed story soon in my next blog.
As new year started i am still in the process of decluttering and simplifying my  everyday life.
Thoughts are settling in mind for longer duration than usual.Yeah brainstorming for best ideas are going.
So for now i am sharing this postcard,which was taken from my last visit to Kondaveedu Fort.


We trekked up the hill to the lost Kondaveedu fort,located near Guntur,Andhrapradesh.
There is one thing i want to admit here,since the time i have moved to Hyderabad,the landscape of entire Deccan Plateau never fails to allure me to trek with them..I am in love with those rocky terrain.
So here is a virtual tour via this postcard......Happy New Year 2014...

No comments:

Post a Comment