Social Icons

Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Pulao Ubin-Singapore

Hiii Everyone

Happy Tuesday

In my last blog i have mentioned about Pulao Ubin,an island 20 min ferry ride away from Changi village.
It's not a dazzling hot spot for tourist but if you are a nature lover and want to spend sometime away for hustle-bustle, cycling with mangroves plantation all around this is the perfect place.I say terrain there is not that challenging except few.If you feel tired driving,just take rest at the huts standing roadside.
Cycle for hire is available few meters away the public jetty($5 a day).
Maps of the island is posted at many place so possibility of getting lost is really rare.
When you cycle around  you will come across many ponds full with colorful lotus and water lily.
I wondered are they wild or  any kind of plantation.View of backwaters are really amazing at few places and but yes at some places they are also stinky and dirty.
Again travel with me through my virtual tour..........:)









Happy Travelling and Happy Blogging

Mini

1 comment:

  1. Hi This is Anu from My Dream Canvas. I am a lifestyle blogger based in Seattle. I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog in partnership with the online store Jaypore and would love for you to enter. See you there!! Enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete