Social Icons

Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

One week at dazzling city-Singapore

Hello everyone
How are you doing?Hope everyone well right?

For valentine week i was off to Singapore with hubby for a week.
Singapore dazzled me for n-number of reasons.
I am not a skyscrapper lover buutttt man that city makes you feel wow for many things including those tall buildings.
I have many secret lessons learnt from their lifestyle,way of living,amazing fashion sense,disciplin,food habit.
I have always considered myself a fashion reluctant person.I tend  not to follow trends instead i make my own,never bothering about what people say as long as i am feeling confident and comfortable.But now i am feeling more appreciative and better admirer of fashion.
Apart from absolute clean surroundings and extremely disciplined people I loved many many things.Not only i admired extremely modern singapore city, we also headed to Changi village and Pulao Ubin to peek into how life was in singapore in its back days.
Once again i wish to Spend friday evening at Clarke quay .Once more i want to climb up to the cable car and see the city glittering in night.Hope to do cycling again for the whole day on the trails of Pulao Ubin.
Yet Singapore is not a place where i wish lo live forever but for a change and tourism i give a full thumbs up :)
Here is the virtual tour....:)










Happy Travelling and Happy blogging

Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment