Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Office.....

Sometime your workplace become very challenging like today for me. Things go wrong one after another leaving you skeptical about your capabilities. I am an aircraft engineer where Female to male ratio is very very low. Action from my end is mostly overcompensating for me being woman. I am always extra careful in my work so that no-one can raise a finger on my compatibility with my profession. Yet today few mistakes left me disheartened. Well i think i take it too personally. When things go wrong I take it too much on my self respect which actually deplete my self confidence. I know "To err is human". But i am not sure when will i be able to learn to take it normally..

P.S. - Here attaching one pics of happy days in workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment