Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lonely.......

Hiii there
Sometime in life we feel extremely lonely. I do it sometime and today is one of them. It's not i am scared of it but understanding it better helps me to get over it fast.
My understanding so far says many battles in life is meant to be fought solo. No-one NOT even your life partner can help you by any means. So STOP  complaining.  This is over expectation that someone has a magic stick and can solve your problem when you who has best understanding of the whole situation is struggling to get some light. I think we expect too much from our life partner or may be we are expecting minimum but they can't even acknowledge that. But being disappointed or frustrated can not solve problem, it may aggravate that. So i have made my mind No more Cry baby for not getting motivation and outside support for fitness, No more effort for trying hard to make me understand  correctly. No more stupid question if i am putting on weight or not and wait for approval. Like many other this is solo battle for being better and being happy.

Hoping for the best and the GAME IS ON...

P.S: Attaching  a selfie of thoughtful me which was taken in Virupaksha Temple, Hampi.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment