Social Icons

Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Thoughtful..............??

Hiiia Everyone

Happy New Year 2015 Amigos.

As January is about to pass what is the progress on your new year resolutions? Are your are in pace with them or slipping behind??

My observation so far about life is, it never flows in uniform speed. Either i am too high or too drowned, too excited or completely gone. I am not sure is it just me who has this issue or everyone has it one or other time. Taking benefit of doubt i think i have this manufacturing defect in me. Anyways as i am growing i am in the process of shorting this out.I have been more thoughtful these days. I have no intention to offend anyone but i have considerable dislike for self help books. My experience with them are that they will make you dreamy and do lots or promises. Which they fulfill obviously BUT very temporarily. That is the reason which make me picking biographies or random stories of interest instead of them. However i came across a book named "MiniHabits". Now a days busy reading it and surprisingly liking it too. So if you are also one who are slipping behind your new year resolution or frustrated for not meeting your self expectation  AND of course ready to spend INR 381 i believe one must give it a trial.

Happy Reading & Happy Blogging.






Here attaching image taken at Hampi, Karnataka where we celebrated our new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment